Menorca Beaches Map
All the locations
All the locations
generally connected with a local resort offering some or all of the following facilities: sunlounger and beach umberella hire. Toilets, showers, rescue services. Beach side bars and restaurants. Watersports and fun hires.
generally totally natural. Some may have a small seasonal bar run by a friendly face. Some may require a small access charge for car parking. Note that cars numbers are restricted so go early or you might be turned away.
1. 'If the wind is blowing from the north visit the south coast beaches, and visit the north if the wind is from the south' Also it still amazes us but it can be cloudy at one end of the island and bright sunshine at the other. So get in the hire car and head out if the clouds have appeared.
2. These virgin beaches listed below can be reached by car and a short walk even with small children. Give yourself a beach experience to remember - just go! Take a picnic and visit these places after 17:00. Often any parking or access charges will not be collected as the attendant has gone home, the beach will be emptying even more and you will be able to enjoy a magnificent sunset - and we promise you if you have any children, afterwards they will love you too!
3. By taking one of the half or full day boat trips, you can visit some of the bays and beaches that are only reachable from the sea. An unforgettable experience
4. Always ensure you have plenty of water with you when you visit the virgin beaches as often there are no bars or such facilities. Just pure nature. And don't forget a bag to take you rubbish home with you.
5. Loungers and Umberellas. Two sun loungers and an umbrella are on average 15 Euros a day to hire! A sun umbrella in a supermarket will cost from 8(out of resort) -15(in resort) Euros. Buy one and leave it behind in the Holiday Home if there is not one to use there on the beaches. The chairs below will cost no more than 6-9 Euros for a good quality one and are more comfortable than always resting on your elbows! (sink legs into sand for stability)